2015 East Coast of North and South America (Including Greenland) Tide Tables contains full daily predictions for 76 reference ports and differences and other constants for about 2,600 stations in North America, South America, and Greenland.
It also contains:
- A table for obtaining the approximate height of the tide at any time
- A table of local mean time of sunrise and sunset for every 5th day of the year for different latitudes
- A table for the reduction of local mean time to standard time
- A table of moonrise and moonset for eight places
- A table of the Greenwich mean time of the Moon’s phases, apogee, perigee, greatest north and south and zero declination
- The time of the solar equinoxes and solstices
- A glossary of terms.