2016 Central and Western Pacific and Indian Ocean Tide Tables contains full daily predictions for 95 reference ports and differences and other constants for stations in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and Eastern Africa and the Middle East.
It also contains:
- A table for obtaining the approximate height of the tide at any time
- A table of local mean time of sunrise and sunset for every 5th day of the year for different latitudes
- A table for the reduction of local mean time to standard time
- A table of moonrise and moonset for eight places
- A table of the Greenwich mean time of the Moon’s phases, apogee, perigee, greatest north and south and zero declination
- The time of the solar equinoxes and solstices
- A glossary of terms.