2016 West Coast of North and South America (Including the Hawaiian Islands) Tide Tables contains full predictions for 59 reference ports and differences and other constants for more than 1,285 stations in North America, South America, and the Hawaiian Islands.
It also contains:
- A table for obtaining the approximate height of the tide at any time
- Atable of local mean time of sunrise and sunset for every 5th day of the year for different latitudes
- A table for the reduction of local mean time to standard time
- A table of moonrise and moonset for eight places
- A table of the Greenwich mean time of the Moon’s phases, apogee, perigee, greatest north and south and zero declination
- The time of the solar equinoxes and solstices
- A glossary of terms.