This 7th edition of Charlie’s Charts of Polynesia was revised in 2010 by Holly Scott and Jo Russell.
Charlie’s Charts of Polynesia covers the anchorages and marine facilities found in the South Pacific, east of 165 degrees of West Longitude:
- Iles Marquises (Marquesas Islands)
- Archipel des Tuamotu (the Tuamotus)
- Iles Gambier
- Pitcairn Island
- Isla de Pascua (Easter lsland)
- Iles de la Societe (Society Islands–Windward Islands of Tahiti, Moorea, Huahine Raiatea and Bora-Bora and Leeward Islands of the Iles Australes)
- Cook Islands
- and an abbreviated version of Charlie’s Charts of the Hawaiian Islands.
An expanded introduction covers routes and passage times, weather, cyclones, currents, entry procedures and regulations for the different areas.
If you have used the original versions of Charlie’s Charts, this guide will fit right in with hand-drawn charts and sketches of landfall views, along with lots of information about local resources and culture, and more color photos.