This new 3rd Edition of Exploring the South Coast of British Columbia is designed by experts to give small boat skippers the kind of accurate, up-to-date information they need to cruise the unmatched natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
Its complete descriptions of anchorages are based on the authors’ personal experience of each location and on information from local skippers not available anywhere else. With 200 diagrams, over 200 photographs of promising features, 2000 GPS waypoints, and extensive quotes from Canadian Sailing Directions, nautical adventurers can get underway to hundreds of pristine coves and inlets from the balmy Gulf Islands to the unspoiled fishing grounds off the north end of Vancouver Island.
Table of Contents
1. Gulf Islands: Victoria to Nanaimo
2. Sunshine Coast: Boundary Bay to Jervis Inlet
3. Northern Strait of Georgia
4. Desolation Sound: Malaspina Inlet to Bute Inlet
5. Discovery Passage and the Rapids
6. Johnstone Strait: Chatham Point to Minstrel Island and Blackfish Sound
7. Eastern Queen Charlotte Strait: Knight Inlet to Blunden Harbour
8. Western Queen Charlotte Strait: Broughton Strait to Goletas Channel, including Port McNeill and Port Hardy
9. Outer Passages?British Columbia