Nav Rules Trainer is a training tool and resource for anyone who wants to learn the Rules of the Road thoroughly – for their own safety or for preparation for a USCG license exam. It includes detailed explanations of each Rule and a powerful self testing module used to study an enormous data base of questions on the Rules, along with unique vessel lights presentations and a detailed treatment of the Nav Rules that pertain to radar.
Nav Rules Trainer includes a complete, fully illustrated, indexed and searchable, electronic version of the Navigation Rules with the following features:
• The entire data base of all USCG Navigation Rules Exam questions are presented within a unique Examiner window, which lets users define and score practice tests as desired.
• High resolution pdf copies of the US and International Rules that can be printed for a personal hard copy edition. A unique edition that includes both interactive table of contents and complete set of bookmarks.
• Explanations and court citations for each Rule
• Selected USCG exam questions, fully explained, that best illustrate each Rule
• Plain language Glossary that explains each key term used in the Rules
• Special section that explains the role of radar in the Navigation Rules.
• Diagrams of all vessel lights organized by color pattern as well as vessel type.
• Detailed section showing every single difference between the US Inland and the International Rules, color coded to mark the significance of each difference.
• Special Annotated Table of Contents to help locate which Rule covers which topic.
• New section on how to use this product to study for USCG license exams.
Nav Rules Trainer can be used with Any Microsoft supported version of Windows. It will also run on a Mac using Boot Camp, Parallels, or Fusion.